Hey there, let’s go explore Concord, CA and have some fun! Here are ten awesome things you can check out in this awesome city:
- Todos Santos Plaza – This outdoor space is where the party’s at! You can catch concerts, farmers markets, and all kinds of community events in downtown Concord.
- Mt. Diablo State Park – You gotta check out this park if you’re an outdoor junkie! With jaw-dropping views, camping, and hiking trails galore, it’s a must-see in Concord.
- Pixieland Amusement Park – It’s time to unleash your inner child at this super fun amusement park, complete with rides, games, and all kinds of sugary treats.
- The Veranda – This shopping center has everything you need for a fun-filled day, with movie theaters, restaurants, and shops galore.
- The Wave Waterpark – Looking to cool off on a hot day? The Wave Waterpark is the perfect spot for some wet and wild fun in the sun.
- Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve – If you’re into hiking and history, this is the spot for you! Explore the old mines and learn about the area’s rich mining history.
- The Jungle Concord – Like Walnut Creek’s Jungle, this indoor playground is the perfect spot for your little ones to run wild and burn off some energy.
- Todos Santos Skate Park – Grab your skateboard and head to this awesome skate park, with ramps and rails for all skill levels.
- Concord Pavilion – Catch a concert or other live event at this awesome outdoor venue, with plenty of lawn seating for a chill, laid-back experience.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord – Want to cool off even more? This water park is packed with slides, pools, and other wet and wild fun for all ages.
I hope these recommendations help you have a blast in Concord, CA!
Realtor, Concord CA | Todd Goforth
2001 Salvio St, Concord CA 94520